Pursuant to the requirements set forth by national and European Union law regulating the handling of personal data, this site is in conformity and protects the privacy of both visitors and users.
The Collection and Use of Data
Like all websites, the present site uses log files to save data collected automatically during user visits. Data collected may be of the following types:
- internet protocol address (IP);
- browser type and information regarding the device used to connect to this site;
- internet service provider (ISP);
- date and time of visit;
- referral webpage and departure webpage;
- number of clicks.
The data collected above is handled automatically and collected exclusively in large data pools to verify the correct function of the site.
None of the data collected above can be traced to an individual user of the site, and cannot be used in any way to identify single users.
As a security measure (antispam filters, firewalls, and virus detection), the data automatically stored may also include personal data like IP addresses. This data may be used to block attempts to hack the site or other users, or any other harmful or illegal activity, and is handled according the laws governing data usage and storage. This data is never used to identify or profile the user, but exclusively to protect the site and its users.
The data provided is used exclusively to provide the service requested by the user and only for the time period necessary for to furnish such service.
The data which users of this site choose to publish through the services and functions of this site are provided knowingly and voluntarily by the user, and this site is not liable for any illegal activity. The user is responsible for ensuring that they have permission to provide personal data of third parties or data protected by national and international law.
Data collected by this site during its use is used exclusively for the functions listed above and stored strictly for the period of time necessary to carry out those functions. Data collected by the site is never shared with third parties for any reason, except in cases of valid request by the judicial authorities and only when allowed by law.
Data collected is handled at the offices of the Data Collector.
There are a number of different types of cookies, but they are all used to improve the website’s performance and to enable certain functions.
Cookies are used to better your overall website navigation, in particular by:
- enabling more efficient navigation from one page to another;
- storing user names and preferences;
- allowing users to enter certain information (user name and password) just once during their visit;
- tracking the user experience, both in website navigation and function;
- recommending ad delivery and behavioral advertising.
There are a number of types of cookies we use on this site, which we list here with a description of their function.
Disabling cookies is a function of the browser you are using to view our site. The help feature in most browsers provides the method for disabling, deleting, and controlling cookies. Please note that disabling and/or limiting cookies may interfere with a number of functions on this site.
Instructions for disabling and/or limiting cookies can be found here:
- Mozilla Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/ enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Windows Internet Explorer http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Google Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-GB
- Opera http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/en/cookies.html
- Apple Safari https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265
These cookies are necessary for some areas of this site to function correctly. Technical cookies include both persistent and session cookies. Without these cookies, the site as a whole or some areas of the site may not function correctly, so these cookies are always enabled regardless of user preference. These cookies are always sent to our domain.
These cookies are used to gather information regarding site navigation and use. We use this information to monitor site analytics, to better the user experience, and to ensure the correct function of the site. These cookies gather information anonymously about each user’s activity within the site, the channels used to arrive at the site, and the site pages viewed. These cookies are gathered by the site or by third party domains.
Third Party Cookies
This site uses third party cookies from the following:
- Google (Google Analytics cookies): Google Analytics is a tool used by Google which uses performance cookies to gather anonymous data regarding user navigation, used to analyse how users navigate the site, to compile reports regarding site activity, and to furnish other analytical information including the number of visitors to a site and the pages visited. Google may share this information with third parties when required by law or when these third parties handle the data for Google. Google Analytics cookies may also be used to show related content in other Google products (including Google search). Google does not associate user IP addresses to any other data held by Google. Data gathered by Google is transmitted and stored on Google servers located in the US. For additional information regarding the use and handling of cookes by Google Analytics, check the cookie usage policy:https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
- The monitoring of Google AdWords (Google Inc.) conversions is a statistics service provided by Google Inc. that links the data from the Google AdWords advertising network to the user activity inside this site. Personal data gathered: cookies and usage data. Handled in the US:http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
- AdWords Remarketing (Google): is a Remarketing e Behavioral Targeting service provided by Google Inc. which links the activity in this site to the Adwords and Cookie Doubleclick advertising networks. Personal data gathered: cookies and usage data. Handled in the US:http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/ Opt-Out: https://www.google.com/settings/u/0/ads
- Google Fonts (Google) is a font viewing tool run by Google Inc. which allows this site to integrate content into its web pages. Personal data gathered: cookies and usage data. Handled in the US:http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
- Vimeo is a video sharing platform https://vimeo.com/cookie_policy
- ShinyStats: Third party cookies allow an overall analysis of user visits for statistical and informative uses. http://www.shinystat.com/en/privacy.html (Opt-Out: http://www.shinystat.com/en/opt-out_free.html)
- Pinterest https://about.pinterest.com/en/privacy-policy
Third Party Websites
Cookie enabling and consent is handled through the settings of each individual user’s browser used to navigate this site, and users can change or update their cookie settings at any time on their browser.
The person responsible for the handling of personal data and cookies is the owner of this website, who can be contacted through the website’s official email address.